Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Feeling iBereft

My iPod has gone iWrong and is telling me it's iLostallofmysongs. I'm pretty sure they're still on there somewhere, buried like so much pirate gold, but for now I'm in the highly unusual position of having to walk around listening to, y'know, the noises of Balham High Street. I suppose there's something liberating and refreshing about walking the streets and hearing the ambience of my local environment/my own thoughts; really though I'd take a shuffled playlist that skipped merrily from Shostakovich to Wu-Tang to Sonic Youth to Noam Chomsky any day. You can't really see, but it says 'Songs: 0'. You can't imagine how terrified I was when I first saw this. The iHorror of it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big_Dog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home